With a combined 50 years experience, our factory trained technicians specialize in services for your BMW, Mercedes Benz, or Mini Cooper. Many of us own BMWs ourselves and know how to keep them running like they just rolled off the lot. We provide a number of services, including the following:
- State certified emissions testing
- Diagnostic services for check engine lights, airbags, ABS systems, and other warning lights.
- Routine maintenance covering oil changes and engine tune-ups.
- Repair or replace convertible tops.
- Program key memory features for lights, alarms, and locks.
- Service braking systems including brake fluid flushes.
- Vehicle computer programming updates.
- Performance tune on select vehicles.
- A/C repairs
- Interior work to include- seats, door panels, dash boards and much more.
- Capable of resetting all service indicators after repairs are made.
- We also provide warranty service to aftermarket warranty companies
At Wilmington Motor Works, all of our technicians are equipped with a tablet to keep you up to date while your car is with us. We’ll also keep your car’s information on file, and notify you when it’s time for your next oil change or tune up. Security cameras on our lot ensure the safety of your vehicle, even when we aren’t there.
We carry only OEM parts and use only name-brand tools and chemicals for your vehicle because we want to ensure that our customers receive only the best, and that they’ll come back to us for future service. All of our tools are kept well maintained so we can get the job done correctly and on time, saving you time. We utilize the latest computer software to analyze and reset your vehicle’s computer. Learn about our commitment to providing the highest level of care and convenience for our customers.